Author Topic: Saab 9-3 NG V6 Aero steering wheel  (Read 2939 times)

Steve McF

• Viggen
  • Number of thanks: 10
  • 9-5 2.0LPT.....as was, and now 9-3ss 2.0T Aero :)
    • View Profile
Saab 9-3 NG V6 Aero steering wheel
« on: 30 January 2022, 09:40:51 AM »
Just dipping my toes into the water here.

It had been my intention to upgrade the steering wheel in my 06 Aero to the V6 wheel with the  silvery inserts, and I bought one last year with the intention of fitting it eventually. However, as I have carried on using the car as is, I'm no longer that bothered to swap the wheel over, and with other things on the car more pressing to be done, I am keen to sell the wheel on to someone else who would be able to use it.

It is still in the box and wrapping that it was sent to me in, and I'm only looking to get back what I paid for it, which was £120 including postage. I had a look on Ebay and saw the same type of wheel being advertsised at £150 (not including postage), so hopefully someone might be interested.

I attach a photo of a similar wheel for info only. If needs be, I'll dig the box with the wheel out and take a proper pic later. But it is the same as in this pic - wheel only with no switches or airbag. I am told that these bits should swap over if you have a standard Aero wheel (but you'd be best to confirm that).

PM me if interested, or reply on here.

Steve McF

• Viggen
    • View Profile
Re: Saab 9-3 NG V6 Aero steering wheel
« Reply #1 on: 05 July 2022, 09:09:03 PM »
Finally managed to dig out the box with the steering wheel and thought I'd post some pics.

Steve McF

• Viggen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05 July 2022, 09:11:04 PM »
Centre and rear.....

Steve McF

• Viggen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05 July 2022, 09:13:29 PM »
It owes me £120 but open to offers. It is still in the bubble wrap and box it was sent to me in ;)