Sales Department > Previous model ranges FOR SALE & WANTED

SOLD - 2009 Saab 9-5 2.3T Turbo Edition Estate Manual

(1/1)

mwc_saab:
This is a bitter sweet moment for me. I have started a new role which means I get a company car. As I am the only driver in the family it makes economic sense that my beloved 9-5 Turbo Edition probably should be sold.

I have been a longtime reader of these forums and know that there are lots of devotees here that could give it a good home and so I wanted to advertise it here first. I'll list the details below but most of you probably know what to expect from a lovely car like this although there a few additions that you might not have been expecting:

9-5 2.3T Turbo Edition Estate Manual
260bhp
Dark blue (nocturne?)
89,000 miles.
Dealership show car.
Touch screen premium Harman Kardon sound system with 6 CD multi-changer and integrated Sat Nav.
Webasto Sunroof (tilt or slide open) which, you no doubt know, is not all that common on a 9-5.
Electric windows.
Electric mirrors.
Electric folding mirrors.
Electric seats with 3 memory settings for the driver's seat which also stores wing mirror positions.
Heated seats front and rear.
Auto-dim rear view mirror.
Full leather interior.
Parking sensors.
Automatic, rain-sensing wipers.
Bluetooth hands-free phone system.
Remote central locking.
Cruise control.
Climate control.
Winter tyres on a spare set of Saab alloy wheels as well as the regular tyres on the 17" Saab alloys wheels.

It's in fantastic condition inside and out. Comfortable, luxurious, solid and powerful. Stacks of receipts and service history. DI unit replaced a little over a year ago. Sump drop carried out (I knew it wasn't a necessity on this model but wanted peace of mind) last year.

I'm wanting 5,995 for it.

Please message me for more details, photos, etc.

mwc_saab:
I am both happy and sad to say that my awesome 9-5 has been sold but I am grateful that it has gone to a good home.

I would like to thank this forum and its members for the assistance your detailed posts have given me in the past. I wish I could have actually made a contribution so it wasn't a completely one-sided relationship.

All the very best to you all and your Saabs and perhaps one day I will be in the ranks of Saab owners again.

Best wishes

MATT

sgould:
Glad it's going to be looked after! :)

CitTone:
I'll do my best ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version