The Forecourt > Gallery

9-5 Aero 2008

(1/2) > >>

Kev_Mc:
Picked up my 9-5 Aero saloon this morning.

Had a 2004 Aero a few years ago and that had some issue with performance as it wasn't that quick - this one has no problems with performance! I'm getting better economy than my 2002 9-3 2.0 lpt with the extra performance which is nice. Far nicer place to be too having done less than half the miles of my 9-3.

David:
Very nice. They are really good cars, despite the DE tag.

Kev_Mc:

--- Quote from: David on 22 May 2017, 07:35:02 PM ---Very nice. They are really good cars, despite the DE tag.

--- End quote ---

They look a lot blander now it today's traffic so don't mind the Dame Edna bling. Had more of a play tonight - this thing is a lot quicker than the old 04 Aero I had. I can see what people mean now when they go on about the performance. It feels quicker than the official 0-60 time of 7.8. Mid range reminds me a lot of my old 2.3 Carlsson.

Don't think I'm going to get very good economy from this car!  :o ;) ;D ;D

sgould:
My 2007 car looks quite understated when seen next to the current German offerings around here this week.  The latest VW Passat has a full width chrome grille.

TomPaine:
It's a good point - ie that the Dame Edba bling look is indeed much less pronounced now than when they came out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version