Author Topic: thanks for everything  (Read 4589 times)

paddysaab

• Airflow
  • Number of thanks: 2
    • View Profile
thanks for everything
« on: 25 December 2012, 10:52:11 PM »
So I've left the fold  :'(. I never really got attached to the Griffin  :o . I think it was because it was automatic. And then petrol went through the roof. And I just wasn't doing the mileage to justify such a car, and if anything went wrong with it I don't think I could afford to fix it...............................And I really preferred my old CS  :o.
Now I've dropped a couple of sizes, to an old Suzuki Swift. Ha ha; I know, sacrilige but it is a bangernomics motor not expected to last a year and not the sort of thing that will be getting any TLC.
Maybe sometime in the future I will find another pre-GM 9000.

Funny story about my old CS. It may live again as.................an Aero 8) 8) 8). The guy who bought it was really surprised at how rust-free it was for a 19 year old car while his much newer Aero was falling apart. He hopes to transfer everything over to my old girl. I sold it to him for €50 and a spin in it when its an aero  :) so lets hope he gets it done 8)

Almost forgot the important bit......Thanks to everyone on here for all their help for the last number of years, enjoy your christmas and happy SAABing for 2013 and beyond
« Last Edit: 25 December 2012, 10:55:34 PM by paddysaab »

sgould

• Aerobic
  • SST paid up supporter
  • Overboost
  • Number of thanks: 345
  • 2006 9-5 Aero estate - Hirsched.
    • View Profile
    • Christine Bennett - soprano
Re: thanks for everything
« Reply #1 on: 25 December 2012, 10:58:55 PM »
Good Luck! :)
Help support SaabTechTalk by making a Lump Sum donation or by opening a subscription. 
Options available are in your Profile/Actions.

Max Headroom

• SaabTechTalk Team
  • Viggen
  • Number of thanks: 62
  • 2006 93 TiD Convertible. Cotswolds, England
    • View Profile
    • Combat Stress
« Reply #2 on: 26 December 2012, 09:58:59 AM »
Good luck Paddysaab...
Moreover, safe motoring wherever you are and whatever you are behind the wheel of! !

But, I bet you will be pensively eyeing every Saab that you see  ;)

wallsm

• Linear
  • Number of thanks: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09 March 2013, 11:38:59 AM »
Good luck, it is hard to get away from them.