The Forecourt > Off-topic chat, Help, Advice, General motoring issues

New forum, new software, do you have any questions?

(1/4) > >>

Tech II:
If you have any questions about the operation of the forum, such as how do quote other people in posts, how to post pictures, how to use hyperlinks, or anything else about the functional operation of the software then please post your question here so that we can answer it for you.

Please bear in mind, this is a new forum and new software which means that it is a learning process for all of us, even the forum facilitators!  We only have about five days headstart, so with that in mind it may be that you have discovered something useful, such as skipping to the newest unread message in a post or something else that you think others may be interested to know.

So, questions or recommendations on forum software function, post them here! 8)

Woofage:
Can we have Unread Posts and Unread Replies links please? :)

Oh, and a Fawlty smiley 8).

Kev_Mc:

--- Quote from: Woofage on 01 July 2011, 04:54:07 PM ---Can we have Unread Posts and Unread Replies links please? :)

Oh, and a Fawlty smiley 8).

--- End quote ---

There should be an unread posts link under you username at the top left of the page.

We are looking into the fawlty.

;D ;D

Woofage:

--- Quote from: Kev_Mc on 01 July 2011, 05:00:19 PM ---
There should be an unread posts link under you username at the top left of the page.

--- End quote ---

Whoops :-[. For some reason the index page still shows a login prompt even when I am logged in. This is displayed in preference to the unread posts and new replies links, although they appear on other pages.

I will try deleting the cookies to see if that sorts things out.

Tech II:

--- Quote from: Woofage on 01 July 2011, 05:59:11 PM ---For some reason the index page still shows a login prompt even when I am logged in.

--- End quote ---

See here http://saabtechtalk.com/forum/index.php/topic,141.0.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version