Author Topic: Amazon possible source of Eibach springs  (Read 2257 times)

Audax

• SaabTechTalk Team
  • Wide open throttle
  • Number of thanks: 207
    • View Profile
Amazon possible source of Eibach springs
« on: 19 December 2017, 08:40:29 AM »
I'm very happy right now as I'm waiting for my Eibach pro spring kit to be delivered from Amazon. Managed to get the kit for the 9-3 for just £122.08! Amazon no longer appear to have them in stock but it's worth keeping an eye on Amazon for cheap Saab parts as the springs will be matched up to a pair of sachs rear dampers I got several months ago also from Amazon that cost me just £16 each!

Now I just need some new front dampers (I've seen the sachs front dampers as low as £150 for the pair) and will be buying new genuine top mounts and bearings from ebay for £70. Means I might get all the parts for a rebuild of the suspension on the car for under £400!

wrighar

• SaabTechTalk Team
  • High Output Turbo
  • Number of thanks: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Amazon possible source of Eibach springs
« Reply #1 on: 19 December 2017, 11:54:21 AM »
About the price I paid 18 months ago on Ebay from Germany, delivered.

Audax

• SaabTechTalk Team
  • Wide open throttle
  • Number of thanks: 207
    • View Profile
Re: Amazon possible source of Eibach springs
« Reply #2 on: 19 December 2017, 04:35:10 PM »
I've been keeping an eye on ebay and the cheapest I've seen in the past 6 or 7 months was around £135 + £8 delivery. Current cheapest appears to be £149 from Poland including delivery so a £27 saving which is nice, also combine that with the savings on the rear dampers means I'm doing quite well so far.

Also a guy here ordered some Eibach springs cheap from ebay and the seller was in Germany or Poland and he got sent some other brand springs and the seller wasn't very interested and just kept saying it was "equivalent", ebay were also not really interested so he lost money sending them back and didn't get refunded the original postage costs to him. Hence to me, saving nearly £30 and getting something I can return for free if it's wrong seems a pretty good deal.